Four Hiltons

Amanda: I am a wife, daughter, mother, sister and a Gemini. I love to read, I hate repetition and boys/men with long hair, if I could afford it, I would have so many tattoos that I might possibly be unemployable, I love my Marine husband and our 2 balls of fuss. I hate rain! Do you hear that, England, I despise those cold, wet droplets that pound me from your dark, grey skies. (okay, I feel better)

Joshua via his wife: I am a Texan through and through including big steaks, hunting trips, Republicans and pick ups. Been serving my country for 6ish years with a little over 2 more to be served in the U.K., mate. I like Cheez Its, all types of music, Dr. Pepper and everything Adidas. I hate long lines and shift work. I am super talented... soccer, guitar, shooting things, etc, etc... Oh yeah, and I caught my newborn daughter, unassisted (biggest accomplishment yet!).

Faith via mom: I am almost 10 which makes me a Scorpio. I am a California baby, but I am adjusting to this depressing climate. I am a little bit goth, a little bit girly and I don't have a boyfriend named Chris. I love my little sister, American t.v. and American holidays but most of all, ribs. I hate the rain and Dr. Who.

Ruby Rose via mom: What can I say? I am only 4 months old, but I love my family, especially my sissy. I have recently found my feet, learned to roll over and I know how to spit. I like listening to music, playing peek-a-boo and my mom's sling. I also hate the rain. Sleep? Who needs sleep? Oh yeah, my daddy caught me as I entered the world, pretty cool guy!



Thursday 2 December 2010

Look What I Can Do...

WARNING:
Cute clips below include lots of baby talk, messy living quarters
and brief nudity. Watch at your own discretion.


I love peek-a-boo!



I love singing(and spitting up)!



I love splashing!



I love playing ball!



I love my Sissy!


No comments:

Post a Comment