Four Hiltons

Amanda: I am a wife, daughter, mother, sister and a Gemini. I love to read, I hate repetition and boys/men with long hair, if I could afford it, I would have so many tattoos that I might possibly be unemployable, I love my Marine husband and our 2 balls of fuss. I hate rain! Do you hear that, England, I despise those cold, wet droplets that pound me from your dark, grey skies. (okay, I feel better)

Joshua via his wife: I am a Texan through and through including big steaks, hunting trips, Republicans and pick ups. Been serving my country for 6ish years with a little over 2 more to be served in the U.K., mate. I like Cheez Its, all types of music, Dr. Pepper and everything Adidas. I hate long lines and shift work. I am super talented... soccer, guitar, shooting things, etc, etc... Oh yeah, and I caught my newborn daughter, unassisted (biggest accomplishment yet!).

Faith via mom: I am almost 10 which makes me a Scorpio. I am a California baby, but I am adjusting to this depressing climate. I am a little bit goth, a little bit girly and I don't have a boyfriend named Chris. I love my little sister, American t.v. and American holidays but most of all, ribs. I hate the rain and Dr. Who.

Ruby Rose via mom: What can I say? I am only 4 months old, but I love my family, especially my sissy. I have recently found my feet, learned to roll over and I know how to spit. I like listening to music, playing peek-a-boo and my mom's sling. I also hate the rain. Sleep? Who needs sleep? Oh yeah, my daddy caught me as I entered the world, pretty cool guy!



Monday 22 November 2010

Faith's 10th Birthday

I cannot believe that my firstborn has just celebrated her first decade.  I am so proud of my creative, loving, spirited child!  We celebrated this birthday in a few different steps...see photos below.

My shabby attempt at the ritualistic "rocking the birthday child the night before" that my mom passed down to me and still does when she can get her hands on us.  It probably would have worked better with a rocker...


Our birthday dinner at the Damn Yankee diner.  Despite reviews, it was not a good representation of American food, but we tried.  She had ribs so she was happy!



I am so evil, she had to make her own cake!!!! 


The Added Sparkle Party Fairies kept Faith and her 5 friends busy with games, magazine scavenger hunts, face tattoos, glitter body tattoos, manicures, pedicures, dancing, cupcake decorating and a catwalk. Thank goodness for these ladies, they were amazing!





Pink Lemonade Fountain



Cruising for snacks



Ruby NOT eating a cupcake!






Ruby had a guest too (Mr. Donovan)



Getting ready for the catwalk

Goofy Girls



I love you, Faith!


No comments:

Post a Comment